That Visitor and Readers will want to read
You can write a great product review all you need is to remember a few items. As bloggers we all have an opinions, if not we would not have created a website. Reviewing products on your website should be part of your blog. So writing a review on products shouldn’t be that difficult. But, if you’re not sure exactly where to start. I have a few tips and suggestions on where to find products to review, what information should be included in every review, and what possible steps you can take after the article is posted. So write a great product review for your blog starts now.
The fastest and easiest way to start a product review on your site is by reviewing products that you already use. That how I did it. Products that relate to your website but you use as an affiliate marketer (see my Post title “My Related Product Reviews”) area.
Contact your Affiliate Manager
You are probably getting email from your affiliate program manager if you’ve joined any affiliate programs. They can be helpful and you can request to get a free product from the company to review. Of course, providing your affiliate manager with some samples of your reviews will help and they can maybe partner to make this request for you.
Keep in mind the following items:
- You should sell yourself – why you and your blog/website are a good fit for their product or brand.
- Let the company know “what’s in it for them”.
- Let the company know why you need the product in front of your reader, visitor, and audience.
- Let the company know that you will share the product review in your blog, social media and if possible even a YouTube or video on your website.
- Apply for the different affiliate networks such as: Amazon, ShareASale, CJ Affiliate and others (just type affiliate program + the name of your niche or product).
Use the 5W’s and an H
The 5 W’sand the H refers to the six questions that a blogger should answer. Who, What,Where, When, Why and How. These should answer questions on the product that is being review.
- Who – who can use and enjoy the product being review?
- What – what is the product being review?
- Provide a full description
- Where can this product be used?
- When can this product be used?
Note 3 & 4 may not always be needed; sometime it can situational
5. Why – reason why your visitor or reader should purchase the review product.
6. And finally – How – how does this product better or makes their life easier.
- This one is important – sells and commissions come from here
- Use words that will trigger positive responses from visitors and readers like:
- Free, value, guaranteed; act now; convenient; buy one, get one.
Other items to include on your Product Reviews
- Include your honest opinion about what you think of the product.
- Include a con and pro for the product review.
- It OK to give a gentle criticism of a product. Not all products are perfect and an A+ review need not be given. Just include what you don’t like about the product into the review.
- Your products review will help visitors and readers make an informative decision on whether they need to purchase the product.
- Your honest product review will develop more trust between you and your visitors and readers.
- Consider and Keep your audience (readers & visitors) in mind.
- Take or use quality images. Always include a picture or image.
Use Affiliate Links
By using product review you will be able to monetize your post via affiliate links. Products can be digital, food items, diet, physical products or travel; any products has an affiliate program which will provide an affiliate link, just do a little search and you will find.
- Join the affiliate program
- Promote by writing articles and great product reviews
- Earn – visitors and readers will buy and commissions will “ring in”
Call to Action
You want your visitors and readers to purchase the product you review, right? Make sure to use a “Call To Action” button, or type the word “Buy Now” or a graphic or it can say “Click here now to buy this product”. It should be at the end of your post. Don’t forget to include your affiliate link.
After Product Review is Posted
- Promote – your review on your social media. Use your Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+ Google or Share accounts. The more people see your review the more chances of monetize your post.
- Keep Statistics – Use Google Analytics it can help to track every interaction that visitors performs on your site.
- Follow-up with the brand or company for the product review. Show them the review (include the link to the post) and mention all the social media used. This may lead to a negotiable higher commission and higher price products.
One last item
Product Review can be excellent content on your website. By writing products reviews on a regular basis you can be seen as trustworthy, and knowledgeable to your visitors and readers. It can lead to higher commissions and better opportunities. So go ahead write a great product review for your blog.
An additional skill to keep in Mind
Keep in that If you are looking for a training platform that can give you the edge, than you need to visit and try Wealthy Affiliate. One good reason to try Wealthy Affiliate is you get a free account and 10 FREE Lessons!
If you are considering an online business remember that today technology and business world changes very rapidly.
Wealthy Affiliate is an training and education platform which will keep you ahead of the competition, give you what works today and for the future of your online marketing business.
Visit Wealthy Affiliate and create your free account and begin changing your life…Today and your future will be great!
Please share your thoughts of comments and Thank you !