As a newbie the question that you may ask is: Why should I use WordPress for my website. WordPress a powerful website builder. WordPress has many features to make your website or blog a success. As a newbie, a season blogger or an affiliate marketer using WordPress gives you the ease, facility and platform to create a website that you can customize with plenty of plugins that WordPress can offer to you.
Definition of WordPress
In case you don’t know WordPress began as a blogging tool, that develop and evolve into a powerful website builder. One of WordPress best features is that is very easy to use and flexible. Due to its strong features WordPress is one of the most used by popular brand online.
Let look at some of these features:
- It Free software – you can download, install, use, build upon and modify to what ever you need on your website may be. It’s consider “Open Source Software”.
- Easy to customize with theme and plugins – for newbies WordPress can be a great solution with free website templates or themes that you can choose from. You can find a theme for your blog, online business website or for your online store.
- Plugins will help to customize your website – WordPress plugins are like app that you are able to use to add feature to have; contact forms, membership area, and analytics and much more.
- SEO friendly – WordPress is SEO (search engine optimization) friendly helping to make your website better optimize and will tend to rank higher than other website in search engines.
- Notification of updates – One of the good features of WordPress it notified you when updates need to be done for plugins and themes (within dashboard) by a simple click of a button.
- Safe and Secure – consider to be very safe platform to run a website.
- Media friendly – WordPress can handle different types of media – built-in media up-loader so it can handle any images, audio, video files that you may insert, or include into your website. Social media such as; YouTube, Instagram photos, etc can be add by just pasting the URL into the WordPress post editor.
- Online funds – your website or blog can make you money from your WordPress site by having and running your own ads without sharing revenue with anyone.
- User support – WordPress does have a forum were questions are asked and answered.
WordPress may not be for everyone, but it can be a great tool! Its flexibility website builder can help you to create any type of website imaginable. This can include a blog, online business or a site that promote your affiliate program/s.
WordPress can be a great website platform for those that have a website that is complex or heavy in content. Keep in mind that you will need to dedicate time, learn about the plugins and be aware that you may need to invest on your website.
As you can see this article has provide only a few of the great features that WordPress has. I would suggest that you try it yourself. In that way you can experience the power of this platform. Give it a try and see for yourself.
Video Taken from YouTube – FreeWordPressVideos
Published on Jul 23, 2012
If you are considering an online business keep in mind that today technology and business world changes very rapidly. In today’s online business search engines change, strategies for building a business change and technology and also techniques. If you are looking for a training platform that can give you the edge, than you need to visit Wealthy Affiliate. This education platform with keep you ahead of the competition, give you what works today and for the future of your online business. One good reason to try Wealthy Affiliate you get a free account and 10 FREE Lessons!
Visit Wealthy Affiliate and create your free account and begin changing your life…today.
Believe me it will change your life.
Please share your comments, questions or feedback, thank you!